Friday, December 10, 2010

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 3D

Movie: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 3D
I saw it on: July 1, 2009
Voices:
Genres: animated comedy
Synopsis: The mammals from the previous “Ice Age” movies discover the scary world of dinosaurs.  Sid adopts some dinosaur eggs.

My two cents: Some interesting new characters are in this installment.  Some of the scenes are a bit intense for younger kids – for example, at one point a dinosaur tries to feed some of the mammals to her baby dinosaurs.  Some of the chase scenes might be a bit scary for children also.  That said, a friend took her 4-year-old grandson to see it and he loved it.

What saved this movie for me and made it worth seeing was the introduction of Scratte.. She is the  love interest of my old favorite, Scratte – the sabre-toothed squirrel.

I saw it in 3D, but I did not think the 3D effects were worth the extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment